To:   www-security @ ns2.rutgers.edu @ Internet
cc:
From: chris @ sandpiper.com (Chris Newton) @ Internet
Date: 06/06/96 05:42:55 PM
Subject: PointCast

Appologies if this has been talked about already, but does anyone have any good
pointers to (or information on) PointCast? Any direct experiences, good or bad?

(I'm obviously not asking for the URL http://www.pointcast.com, but rather
to any 3rd party eval/opinions of it)

I hear rumours of scary things about it in a security context, and wondered
if they could be substantiated

TIA

chris newton
webmaster/network security